Monday, November 23, 2009

How to get what you really want for Christmas

It is that time of year again. It has been an annual tradition in my business to offer a gift registry service.


So, get a cup of your favourite hot drink while you browse through the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog and make your wish list. (if it is anything like mine, get a big piece of paper)


Simply send a copy of your wish list to me.


Then, let the Santa’s in your life know that you have registered your wish list with me and give them my contact information.



Santa’s can either choose specific items from your list, specify an amount they would like to spend and let me choose from your list, or they can purchase a gift certificate just for you!



Let your Santa's know that this will even include free gift wrapping if they wish.



I will need all orders by noon on December 10th to ensure adequate time for delivery on the 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment