Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cards using the Christmas Jingle Scrappin' Kit
















Here are a few samples of some cards that I made using the Christmas Jingle kit. This is something that I have seen done over the past few years and I finally got around to making them with a Christmas kit for this year - and I am so glad that I did. I used approx 1/2 of a Scrappin' kit along with a pkg of Very Vanilla 8 1/2x 11 cardstock and some 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon and I made 15 cards. I still have lots of materials remaining. For each customer that purchased a kit from me at any of my workshops this fall, received the instructions on how to make all of my cards.
I received my inspiration from the blogs of Andrea Walford, Stamp with Jeanne, and S.T.A.R.S.
Check back for more samples!



No comments:

Post a Comment