Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Yeah! - I finally made a card using my new Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flowers. It is very quick and simple, which I love. I used the Stem Sayings stamp set for the stem and adhered the felts to complete!

And since it is my birthday today, here is a special offer this week. For every $50 order you will save 10%. For every $100 order you will save 20%. This is in addition to the fabulous Sale-A-Bration stamp sets available (each $65 order you can choose a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set). As a further bonus, once four customers have sent me their orders, I will enter your name in a draw to win a free hostess set of your choice from the Idea Book and Catalogue and another lucky winner will win the free hostess product (minimum of $20 worth of free product). Please email me your orders by noon on January 15th. This offer is only valid on orders that are emailed through me alalbrecht@shaw.ca


Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment