Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All in the Family



I am so excited! I received my delivery late yesterday and couldn't decide what to do first today - play with My Digital Studio or put the All in the Family Decor Elements on the van. So, I loaded up the software and while my (ancient) computer was rebooting I put our family on the back of the van. It was so unbelievably easy and fast to do! I've got the All in the Family Father, Mother, Big Sister, Big/Little Sister combo and Little Brother . To represent my younger daughter, I took the head of the Big Sister, the body of the Little Sister and the legs of the Big Sister and shortened them. So with the exception of my combo, each person comes as one piece - just rub, pull off the backing and place on your cleaned surface. I love how it turned out.


Now, off to play with My Digital Studio....

No comments:

Post a Comment