Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy 60th Anniversary!




Well here it is. My very first blog posting! I have been thinking about starting my blog for sometime now and I have been slowing working on getting things set up. There is lots to learn and I'm just going to start with what I have here and I will plan to update my "look" as I go along.




This is a card that I made tonight for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary this weekend. I needed to get it in the mail by tomorrow to ensure that they receive it on time.




I used the Baroque Motif stamp set with Very Vanilla craft ink and clear embossing powder. The top of the card is Bravo Burgundy and I stamped Happy Anniversary in Bravo Burgundy as well. The ribbon is Bravo Burgundy 1/4" grosgrain with ivory organdy retired ribbon. This is a Free Standing Pop Up card - the instructions are from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/freestandingpopupcard/



No comments:

Post a Comment